Our careful growing and drying process ensures RAW, bright gold berries with amazing flavor and aroma. (We've seen many goldenberries on the market that are dark, oxidized, and smell faintly musty — hardly worthy of being called a "superfood.")
One of the world's most exotic fruits (and once the crown jewel of the Incan diet) these sweet and tangy sun-dried berries are more than just a tasty fruit. Goldenberries are bursting with phosphorous, bioflavonoids, and are rich in Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6, and B12. They are also extremely high in protein (7%) for a fruit.
Delicious right out of the bag, these powerful berries are fabulous in trail mixes, desserts, and a wide variety of receipes!
Truly Raw Process
Beyond Fair-Trade Single Origin
Paid far beyond fair-trade rates, these farmers are not only being rewarded for exceptional artisinal craftsmanship — they're also investing in sustainable development in their families and community, creating a legacy of independence and pride for the next generation.
- Chewy, citrus berries — cross between Oranges & Raisins
- Great in cereals, trail mixes, cookies & cakes
- Rich in vitamins & minerals: A, C, B1, B2, B6, B12, iron, and phosphorous
- Antioxidant-rich: carotenoids (Vitamin A) plus flavanoids (quercetin)
- Hand-picked, RAW dried, purity-tested
- Highly sustainable, hardy pioneer plant
- Balance of slow and fast carbs for energy, plus fiber for digestion
Every Product has an origin
and an impact
You stand at the finish line of an amazing journey with a miraculous beginning: Soil, Water, Sunshine...and Seed. With care and craftsmanship, Life unfolds, blossoms, and thrives. No chemicals needed. Just skill, hard work, and love for the land.
Every point on this map is a place that you touch. A farm. A community. An economy. An ecosystem.
These are the origins. You are the source.