Organic, with no added sugar, this delicious plant-based formula combines revered vegan protein sources to nourish every cell in your body without spiking blood sugar.
Sweetened with stevia and mesquite, this pure vegan blend is formulated for optimal digestion, and is loaded with protein, omega-3s, vitamin A, iron, fiber, and the power of traditional herbs and superfoods.
Each ingredient is minimally processed at low temperatures to deliver a treasure-trove of nutrients to your body the way nature intended. Built on hemp, moringa, and spirulina, this formula also adds the cleansing magic of milk thistle and burdock root, plus the creamy sweetness (and medium chain triglycerides) of magically freeze-dried coconut milk!
What's in every scoop of this superfood powerhouse?
- Protein: 10 grams of protein per serving.
- Amino Acids: All 8 essential amino acids vital to protein synthesis and cell function.
- BCAAs: Branched-Chain Amino Acids: vital to stimulating muscle regeneration and growth.
- Omega 3s: 1,000mg of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids from Hemp and Spirulina. Hemp also contains high levels of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), an omega known to support optimal metabolism.
- Fiber: over 30% of your RDA!
- Antioxidant Vitamin A: over 30% RDA...food for your eyes!
- Iron: blood-building goodness...also over 30% RDA!
Raw Vegan SUPER Protein
- Potent superfood protein in a tasty, easy-to-use smoothie mix
- Packed with protein, antioxidants, and a bounty of whole-food ingredients
- Sweet, nourishing daily protein boost
- Goes great in juices, smoothies, or just mixed with water
- All Organic ingredients, from sustainable and socially-conscious farms and cooperatives
- Carefully produced to maximize nutritional content and benefits
- No traces of dairy, soy, or gluten
- No chemicals, fillers, or artificial sweeteners
- Less than 1 gram of naturally-ocurring sugar, to minimize insulin response and blood sugar fluctuations
Our organic certified, GMO-free hemp seeds are harvested, processed, packaged and stored with utmost attention to ensure optimal nutrient content and freshness.
Our supplier works closely with a group of about 20 hemp farmers, who are also shareholders in the company — a value-added incentive that makes these seeds more than just a commodity crop. (Many of our farms work on this level, often involving farmers in the processing of their product in order to reward them with a greater share of the final profits). This profit-sharing relationship not only rewards the hard work of these caretakers of the Earth, it also motivates them to keep quality, flavor, and nutrition as high as possible.
Each batch of hemp seeds is made to order to ensure freshness. The seeds' hard outer shell is machine-cracked at RAW temperatures to protect delicate omega oils from oxidation, and regularly tested for purity and quality. The freshly-shelled seeds are then cold-pressed to separate the hemp oil from the hemp protein (which still retains some omega-3 oils).
Raw Vegan SUPER Protein
This potent protein powerhouse needs no introduction. Although some "superfoods" have been used longer in human history, spirulina is one of the original superfoods that launched the movement. How to feed a hungry planet? In the 1950s, scientists hit on spirulina as a protein-rich alternative to cattle farming. Although the economics of producing spirulina haven't yet made it a cheap source of food for the world's poor, it continues to reveal its value as a nutrient-dense, rejuvenating superfood in the developed world (and technological advances could one day make it plentiful and easily accessible for all mankind).
Spirulina is a low-carb source of protein, omega 3s, Vitamin A, B Vitamins, GLA, minerals, and chlorophyll.
While spirulina has become a popular superfood, it's also a victim of hype and the rush to profit, so many sources are produced with questionable purity and quality. Many spirulina sources are huge industrial operations in China, where exposure to heavy metals from coal-fired power plants and contaminated water sources is a serious problem. We source our spirulina exclusively from an organic certified project in India far from the industrial contamination of other operations.
Every Product has an origin
and an impact
You stand at the finish line of an amazing journey with a miraculous beginning: Soil, Water, Sunshine...and Seed. With care and craftsmanship, Life unfolds, blossoms, and thrives. No chemicals needed. Just skill, hard work, and love for the land.
Every point on this map is a place that you touch. A farm. A community. An economy. An ecosystem.
These are the origins. You are the source.